Monday 18 May 2015

ALL BLACK FOR SPRING


Hi babes, I'm back with another outfit post. Sorry I haven't updated my blog for the past three weeks. I have been super busy with college. It's now my summer holidays, so I will be updating my blog more.

Spring is not going to stop me from wearing an all black outfit as I do believe that black is the ultimate sophistication.  I am very minimal when it comes to fashion. –
Whether it's a quick lunch or date night, this is an outfit I would wear to all kinds of meetings.



I am so in love with my duster coat from Primark, so you are going to see this a lot on my blog. Also, if you follow me on Instagram, you'd see me wear this quite a lot too. LOL #sorrynotsorry




I seriously love this halter top I got from H&M. I saw this at the sale section I just had to purchase it. Personally, I think the high-slit adds an extra feminine touch to the top. I paired it up with my over-worn Uttara High Waisted Cigarette Trousers. I wear this quite a lot too. It is always my go-to trousers when I don't feel like dressing up.

I wore this black peep-toe chunky heels from Primark. Not the type to wear anything with heels when going to town but these are actually so comfortable. 



To finish the look, I wore my grey backpack from Warehouse to add a little colour to my outfit. I am not the type to wear any accessories but when I do, I only wear a watch. Just got my Casio watch last week and it's been my go-to accessory ever since.

(& yes, I cut my hair short again.)


'Til then.


Top - H&M
Long duster coat - Penney's
Trousers - Missguided
Shoes - Primark
Bag - Warehouse
Watch - Casio



2 comments

  1. Obsessed with this! Shoes do not look primark?! So fab! Followed X

    Cara Delevinge inspired look over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT!? I love it. Thank u so much babe xx

      Delete

Contact Form

© CAI ANDINO
Maira Gall