Tuesday 26 May 2015

STRIPES


Hi babes, I'm back with another outfit post! On the 23rd of May, my family and I celebrated my parent's 22nd wedding anniversary at Marco Pierre White in Dublin City Centre.

I'm sorry I haven't been posting nor updating my blog as much as I want to. I'm still in college, but don't worry, I only have 3 more days left of college. I promise as soon as I finish this week, I will post more often and update you guys.





 "A dress that you can dress up and dress down is the best type to purchase."

I bought this dress I got from Topshop. I didn't want to be over dressed that night so I put this outfit together so last minute.

I paired it with my maroon stiletto from Penney's (Primark). Yes Primark!! I've been wanting a pair like these in ages, bought these heels months ago and I'm still in lust with it. I was so surprised when I saw these. & it was only €12!!! Bargain right!? They don't usually sell nice heels in Primark Belfast so I was happy when I saw it in Dublin.

I wore my cross-body handbag I got from Forever 21. I love this as it fits a lot of things. & to accessorize I'm wearing my Casio watch and gold choker necklace I got from Primark.










'Til then.

Dress - Topshop (sale)
Heels - Penney's (Primark)
Handbag - Forever 21 (sale)
Watch - Casio
Necklace - Primark




No comments

Post a Comment

Contact Form

© CAI ANDINO
Maira Gall