Friday 15 May 2015

White out (kinda)



QUICK OOTD POST



Hi babes, I am back with a quick #ootd post.

Yesterday, I went to town with some of my friends. Went for a quick late lunch and walked around town. 


I wouldn't pick an all white outfit over all black but I wanted to be different. But it turned out quite clean. It just felt quite different to me.

Paired my outfit with my favourite duster coat (once again). And also, I wore my grey backpack. (See last post for pictures and details)

I wore my go-to trainers atm, Adidas Superstar to finish the clean look. I am so obsessed with my trainers, I always wear it when I just want to be lazy yet stylish.

Lastly, I wore my Ray-ban aviators as my only accessory.

'Til then.


Long duster coat - Penney's
T-shirt - Pull & Bear
Jeans - Gap
Trainers - Adidas Superstars
Bag - Warehouse

Sunglasses - Ray-bans

No comments

Post a Comment

Contact Form

© CAI ANDINO
Maira Gall