Saturday 11 April 2015

So clean. So fresh.



HOLY GRAAAAAIL!
Ugh, I am in love! I've been wanting these for months and months now but unlucky for me, it was very hard to find these in my size. I went on every store and on every online shops, but they were all sold out. 
And after months of looking for it in my size, I finally got my hands on them and I am so happy!!!! 


Who knew this would be on trend again? I remember I had these when I was about 11 years old. Although it was cheaper then, as far as I can remember, they were only £30 or even less.



As I am a size 3, I looked at the Junior's section for a cheaper price. I got mine for only £53.44 – plus student discount and delivery postage!! Isn't that so good?

I got my Adidas Superstar trainers from Footasylum, check them out guys! Not only the pricing is really good; their delivery is as good as well. I ordered my trainers on Wednesday afternoon (April 8), and I got them... wait for it. YESTERDAY (April 10). I am surprised on how fast the delivery is. (Hands freakin' down!)


I am so excited to show you guys how I am going to style my babies, so make sure to stay tuned! 'Til then.


No comments

Post a Comment

Contact Form

© CAI ANDINO
Maira Gall