Monday 6 April 2015

HEAT WAVE


For my first blog post, I wanted to share my #OOTD. I wanted to start my blog by posting a fashion post as I always love playing dress-ups. It's actually a first that I'm not wearing an all black outfit.

I only spent half an hour getting ready as my boyfriend and I just wanted to get out of the house and enjoy the heatwave that we rarely get in Ireland. 


I'm wearing a silk shirt I got at the Tola Vintage Kilo Sale my boyfriend and I lined up for - for an hour and a half. Tola Vintage is I guess a very popular vintage shop in Dublin. Although it's twice my size, I just had to get this shirt as it would be nice to just throw on when you're having a can't-be-bothered-still-want-look-presentable-kinda-day – and since I'm a college student, it would be perfect to throw on for a lazy girl like me. I also thought that this shirt would be perfect for the summer because it is delicate. It's not too cold, it's also not too warm. (& yes, it was already wrinkled when I bought it) Unfortunately they do not have this shirt on their website so I can't give you the link.

I am also wearing my faaave-ourite Topshop MOTO Black Ripped Joni Jeans that is overly worn. I really reeallyyy love Joni Jeans as it fits me wonders. I hate how it's washing off the black though (ugh). 


I cannot believe I got this black sliders from Primark for only €5!!! I've been eyeing for a pair for at least a year now but couldn't seem to find a cheap pair. This was the last pair in my size, so I just had to buy it.

I got this very cute cross-body handbag from Forever21 in the sales section for €13.99 from €23.99! Bargain right!? I was actually having second thoughts about this, I didn't know if I wanted to buy it or not. (Yes, I am very indecisive!) But now that I have it, I've no regrets. I chose to wear this coral-y cross-body handbag to bring colour to my outfit. I've actually been loving small handbags lately as every time I wear a big handbag I always just tend to throw everything in and I don't like that. They actually do not have this handbag on their website anymore, so again, sorry I can't give you the link.

Thank you! 



Blouse - Tola Vintage
Jeans - Topshop
Sliders - Penney's
Bag - Forever21
Sunglasses - Ray-bans





No comments

Post a Comment

Contact Form

© CAI ANDINO
Maira Gall